- 2mile walk in the snow with Jax (with weights on)
- 45 mins of Endermologie with Gretchen
- 30 mins of weight training
- 30+ mins of cross trainer/elliptical
Yesterday, Monday, I did a 2-mile morning walk with Jax and then an afternoon 4-mile run just before dinner.
Yes, I know I've been denying/dreading the pool. It's cold and I believe/fear I will continue to stink at the swim. How can that be when I am Pisces? :-) Regardless of signs, my breathing is all awkward and I cannot get a rhythm. I will go today - no matter what - just muddle through it. Maybe I should have just done a duathlon, but I'm told it's healthy to go outside your comfort box...
Today, so far, Jax and I did a 3 mile run and a1.5 mile cool down walk. My brave running buddy came up limp right as we were heading home. He won't let me look at it, but I am hoping it is nothing more serious than a burr caught in his pads. Expecting more snow - blizzard they say - today or tomorrow so I may have to switch over to the treadmill for running. Poor Jax. I think I see Gretchen today, so I will get pics to post for later with stats.
Any suggestions for a training watch?
Any suggestions for a training watch?
Have a great day ~ Erica
No comments:
Post a Comment